Add NAELA to Your Safe Senders List
In today's world, electronic communication (email) is one of the most efficient ways to communicate (and help keeps costs down). NAELA sends emails to to members in two different ways, with content emails such as the NAELA eBulletin and through our listserv emails. If you are not receiving emails there are a couple of things that you can do.
Adding NAELA to your Safe Senders list will help ensure that you receive important NAELA member emails and updates, instead of ending up in a spam filter. Please take a few minutes to add firstname.lastname@example.org and or the listserv you are subscribed to your contacts and/or safe sender to your Address Book or Safe Senders List. It should take only a few minutes.
Select your email server below for instructions:
If you are not receiving emails from the NAELA listservs you are subscribed to, there are two places to look:
1. Make sure your IT department has put NAELA’s mailer on your internal white list @mycommunities.naela.org. (mailer.golightly.com, IP: 126.96.36.199).
2. Make sure the emails are not being sent to a junk folder. If the email shows us being sent then it is most probably a spam filter that is blocking it and sending to a spam or
How to keep NAELA Community emails out of your junk folder for:
• Log into your Hotmail account
•Click Options in the upper right.
• From the menu, select More Options....
• Under the Junk e-mail heading, choose the Safe and blocked senders link.
• Click Safe senders.
• Type in "@mycommunities.naela.org" and click the ADD TO LIST button.
• Go to Options (upper right) > Mail Options > Spam
• Look for golightly.com in list of blocked addresses
• If it is listed as blocked, select it and then select 'Remove'
• Go to Tools > Options > Preferences > Junk E-mail
• Select the Safe Senders tab
• Add '@mycommunities.naela.com' as a safe domain