Enhance your Directory Profile
Show your expertise
The Experience Registry enhances your profile by highlighting practice areas for which you have strong legal expertise to fellow NAELA attorneys and the members of the public.
The Experience Registry has established itself as a considerable benefit to NAELA members. Listings are searchable through the online NAELA member directory, which provides consumers and professionals with a screening tool when looking for an Elder Law attorney. The NAELA website is referenced extensively by other attorneys, nurses, social workers, care managers, nursing home personnel, CPAs, financial planners and families who are looking for Elder Law attorneys to address their needs. The Registry is also included in the printed NAELA member directory. The Registry provides NAELA members an opportunity to display exactly what their experience is to these groups – and to each other.
Experience Registry Practice Areas:
• Long Term Care Planning for Individuals over Age 65
• Planning for Disability for Individuals under Age 65
• SSI/SSDI Applications and Appeals
• Reverse Mortgage & Home Equity Conversion
• Wills, Trusts & Powers of Attorney
• Estate Tax and Gift Tax Planning
• Retirement Benefits
• Decedent’s Estate & Trust Administration
• Attorneys Providing Fiduciary Services
• Advising and Drafting Special Needs Trusts
• Administering Special Needs Trusts
• Income Tax Preparation
• Estate Tax & Gift Tax Preparation
• Disputed Tax Matters
• Contested Estates & Trusts
• Fiduciary Litigation
• Guardianship/Conservatorship (uncontested)
• Guardianship/Conservatorship (contested)
• Mental Illness/Civil Commitment
• Disputed Medical Care Decision Making (including right to die)
• Elder Abuse/Fraud Recovery Matters
• Age Discrimination in Housing or Employment
• Personal Injury on Behalf of Older Persons
• Divorce Consultation for Older or Disabled Persons
Participation in the Experience Registry is not automatic. NAELA members may elect to participate in the program, providing they meet the requirements, register and present supporting documentation, and be in good standing with NAELA. Members will be able to list as many categories in which they are qualified, in as many states as they are licensed to practice law. To participate, send in your complete application and payment ($150) to the membership department.
Do you have more than one office location?
You can have additional addresses listed in the NAELA Directory and on the Web site.
Each additional address listing is available for a fee of $75 per year.
To add additional addresses, complete and return the Extra Location Listing Form to the Membership Department.