A simple way to search for content.
The new NAELA Knowledge Base is a database of more than 1,000 NAELA articles, presentations, and other educational materials from the past few years. The Knowledge Base is another NAELA member resource that will help you better understand and serve today's elderly and people with disabilities, stay on top of developing Elder Law and Special Needs Planning topics, and learn ways to manage and develop your practice.
In the Knowledge Base, you will find:
- Audio/video sessions from past NAELA conferences;
- NAELA Journal articles and case notes;
- NAELA News articles;
- NAELA: Eye on Elder and Special Needs Issues articles;
- and much more!
Getting Started Is As Simple as 1-2-3
- Sign in to NAELA.org with your NAELA username and password.
Click on the "Knowledgebase" tab located in the menu bar at the top of the screen. You can also access the Knowledge Base by going to www.NAELA.org/KnowledgeBase.
- Type in the topic, category, author, keyword, or other search parameters and click on "Filter."
TIP: Add or remove search parameters to narrow or expand results.
- Click "Select" next to the title you would like to access.*
*Some Knowledge Base resources require purchase (at the discounted NAELA member rate).
The following menu appears at the bottom of the main Knowledge Base screen if you'd prefer to browse titles by topic.