The mission of this committee is to maintain NAELA's Aspirational Standards. The charges are to :
1) Integrate Special Needs Law into the Aspirational Standards and Commentaries.
2) Expand the Commentaries to address additional Elder and Special Needs Law issues.
3) Integrate the Aspirational Standards into member practices.
4) Distribute the Aspirational Standards and Commentaries to aging and special needs consumer organizations and to professional associations whose members serve older persons and persons with special needs.
5) Study relationships with non-lawyers to enhance member value and consider whether to develop categories, criteria, services and safeguards to be presented to the Board for further review.
If you are a current NAELA member and are interested in joining the committee please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org