Member Directory Profile Information:
NAELA offers it members an online profile that is visible to the public looking for an Elder or Special Needs Attorney. Details below will help you customize your profile to include:
- Include demographic information (education, languages spoken other states you are licensed to practice law in)
- Add a brief biography to your online profile
- Upload a photo to include online
- Update your delivery preferences for various NAELA publications
- Change your online primary email that appears with your directory information for client referrals
In all instances you’ll need to log on to the NAELA website to access your profile
- The member sign in can be found on the NAELA homepage along the right hand side of the screen just under the red "Find An Attorney" button
- Enter your user name information – this field is not case sensitive. Sometimes members select their email address as their logon
- Enter your password – this field is case sensitive.
If you are having trouble signing in, or if you need your password and ID resent to you please email NAELA at email@example.com
Updating your Member Directory Profile
After you have logged on to the NAELA website, move your cursor over “Membership” from the titles across the top of the web site and the drop down menu will appear.
From the membership drop down menu select “My Account”. From there you will see several tabs to which you can customize your online profile.
Password Reset and Personal Info
Personal information includes contact information and sign on and password management. To make changes to any field, click on the pen (we've circled below in red for you)
To change your password you will need access "My Credentials" found in on the lower right hand side of your personal information and click on "Change Security". The system will populate a security box that will ask for your new password or logon.
To add a picture to your online profile in the Personal Info box click on the little pen icon and follow the instructions to upload. Allowed file formats are .GIF,.JPG,.PNG,.BMP. The maximum file size allowed is 1 MB
Demographic information provides you an opportunity to ensure our college and state bar license information is accurate. You can also opt out of receiving the printed NAELA membership directory.