Reserve your Exhibit and Sponsorship Now for the 2013 National Aging and Law Institute: November 7-9 | Omni Shoreham Hotel | Washington, DC
The National Aging and Law Institute offers unequalled opportunities for suppliers to showcase innovative products and services tailored to Elder and Special Needs Law practitioners, educators, administrators, policymakers, business people, and students—all working to improve the quality of life of older adults and individuals with special needs. The National Aging and Law Institute is hosted by NAELA and co-sponsored by the National Aging and Law Conference (NALC), a coalition formed by NAELA, the Center for Medicare Advocacy, the American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging, the National Senior Citizens Law Center, the Center for Social Gerontology, the National Consumer Law Center, the AARP Foundation Litigation, and the National Association of States United for Aging and Disabilities.
The exhibit hall is the central hub for face-to-face interactivity, practical learning, product demonstrations and ample networking and deal-making opportunities. NAELA ensures exhibitors and sponsors gain unparalleled access to decision makers, buyers and key thought leaders in the field through exciting attendee communications geared to position your brand. NAELA offers several sponsorship opportunities to meet your marketing requirements and budget. Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities sell fast, so sign up!
How to Register?
Log on from the NAELA homepage at www.NAELA.org
- Create an Account if you don’t have an online profile from the NAELA homepage
- Go to www.NAELA.org/exhibitors and click on the Register Now button
- Complete the registration process by selecting your table (major credit card required for online registration)
- Exhibitors paying by check will be assigned an exhibit table number only NAELA process payment
$1,650/single (six foot) draped exhibit table
- $2,500/double (twelve foot) draped exhibit table
- Single table include one complimentary on-site exhibit staff personnel
- Double table includes two complimentary on-site exhibit staff personnel
- Additional on-site exhibit personnel: $250/per head
- Audio/Video/Communications, Electric and Shipping/Handling fees are additional
- Only one company per exhibit table (including a double table) must be represented