Top Five Reasons to Attend This Year's Conference
1. Hear from the top leaders of CMS, including Jonathan Blum, Director of the Center for Medicare
at CMS about their vision for Medicare and Medicaid.
2. Engage with a prominent member of the Senate on the aging legislative agenda.
3. Learn how the Affordable Care Act will change the way you advise your older and special
4. Ethically enhance your interviewing skills and understand the ethical issues of communicating
with non-clients — learn from experts in Elder and Special Needs Law.
5. Re-charge your batteries and recall the reasons you chose Elder and Special Needs advocacy by
networking and sharing valuable solutions with others.